Comic Fever is having a sale on the 28th to the 30th
Sale prices include:
Side shelf Comics 50% off
Back Issues 20% off
CGC Comics 10% off
Graphic Novels 50% off
Showcase Comics 15%
All online sales from the website are 15% off (use discount code BOX15). This discount will be avaible until Jan 1st 2023 for all online sales.
Online purchases will be avaible for pick up on Jan 5th at the store (or shipped automatically if you choose shipping )
We will be open regular hours all week
We are open on New Year's Eve Day
Open Regular Hours Monday Jan 4th and Forward
FINAL FLEET OF SPAWN TEAM UP VARIANTS UNVEILED
These books are avaible for order today for file subscriptions and all Spawn variant covers including DC comics covers will be avaible on the store shelves as they are released
PORTLAND, Ore. 12/07/2022 — Image Comics is pleased to reveal the final six Spawn team-up variants—as part of the Spawn takeover campaign—which will grace the covers of the upcoming issues of The Dead Lucky, The Walking Dead Deluxe, Antioch, Radiant Black, Time Before Time, and The Old Dog. The total number of Spawn team-up variants clocks in at 50 jaw-dropping covers.
Todd McFarlane’s iconic, history-making, record-breaking Spawn will be everywhere next month and will appear on over nearly 50 different Image Comics series’ covers in addition to popping up on many DC variants as part of the Batman/Spawn crossover launch.
This year marks the 30th anniversary of Image Comics—and of Spawn’s launch—and December’s Spawn team-up covers provide fans with the perfect way to celebrate the beloved character’s lasting impact and influence on the medium. Everywhere customers look, there Spawn will be.
Spawn will make an appearance on the covers of:
• 3Keys #3 Cover C by David Messina - Diamond Code SEP228055
• 20th Century Men #5 Cover C by S. Morian - Diamond Code SEP228056
• All Against All #1 Cover E by Caspar Wijngaard - Diamond Code SEP228057
• Antioch #3 - Diamond Code SEP228465
• Art Brut #1 Cover B by Martín Morazzo - Diamond Code SEP228253
• Blood Stained Teeth #7 Cover C by Christian Ward - Diamond Code SEP228058
• The Bone Orchard Mythos: Ten Thousand Black Feathers #4 Cover C by Andrea Sorrentino - Diamond Code SEP228059
• Creepshow #4 Cover C by Javi Fernandez - Diamond Code SEP228060
• Dark Ride #3 Cover E by Andrei Bressan & Adriano Lucas - Diamond Code SEP228061
• The Dead Lucky #5 Cover C by French Carlomagno - Diamond Code SEP228062
• The Deadliest Bouquet #5 Cover B by Chris Campana & Tom Chu - Diamond Code SEP228063
• The Department of Truth: The Wild Fictions Special Cover B by Martin Simmonds - Diamond Code SEP228117
• Do A Powerbomb #7 Cover C by Daniel Warren Johnson - Diamond Code SEP228064
• Eight Billion Genies #7 Cover C by Ryan Browne - Diamond Code SEP228065
• Flawed #4 Cover B - Diamond Code SEP228066
• Golden Rage #5 by Lauren Knight - Diamond Code SEP228110
• Gospel #2 Cover B by Will Morris - Diamond Code SEP228067
• Hell To Pay #2 Cover C by Will Sliney - Diamond Code SEP228111
• Hexware #1 Cover D by Tim Seeley & Valentina Cuomo - Diamond Code SEP228113
• Hitomi #3 Cover D by wraparound cover by Ashley Wood - Diamond Code SEP228069
• I Hate Fairyland #2 Cover G by Skottie Young - Diamond Code SEP228070
• Ice Cream Man #33 Cover C by Martin Morazzo - Diamond Code SEP228071
• Image! #9 Cover B by John McCrea - Diamond Code SEP228072
• Junkyard Joe #3 Cover E by Gary Frank - Diamond Code SEP228073
• Kaya #3 Cover C by Wes Craig - Diamond Code SEP228074
• Killadelphia #26 Cover D - Diamond Code SEP228114
• Kroma #2 Cover E by Lorenzo De Felici - Diamond Code SEP228075
• Little Monsters #8 Cover C by Dustin Nguyen - Diamond Code SEP228076
• Love Everlasting #5 Cover C by Elsa Charterrier - Diamond Code SEP228077
• Lovesick #3 Cover E by Luana Vecchio - Diamond Code SEP228078
• Manifest Destiny #48 Cover B by Matthew Roberts & Owen Gieni - Diamond Code SEP228079
• Night Club #1 Cover D - Diamond Code SEP228112
• Nita Hawes’ Nightmare Blog #11 Cover C - Diamond Code SEP228115
• Nocterra: Val Special Cover H by Tony S. Daniel - Diamond Code SEP228080
• Old Dog #3 Cover D by Declan Shalvey - Diamond Code SEP228466
• Plush #2 Cover D by Daniel Hillyard - Diamond Code SEP228081
• Radiant Black #20 Cover D by Jonathan Glapion - Diamond Code SEP228082
• Radiant Black #20 Cover E by Marcelo Costa - Diamond Code SEP228255
• Radiant Pink #1 Cover D by Emma Kubert - Diamond Code SEP228083
• Rogue Sun #9 Cover C by Marco Renna - Diamond Code SEP228084
• Starhenge #6 Cover F by Liam Sharp - Diamond Code SEP228086
• That Texas Blood #20 Cover C by Jacob Phillips - Diamond Code SEP228087
• Time Before Time #19 Cover C by Joe Palmer - Diamond Code SEP228467
• Undiscovered Country #22 Cover C by Giuseppe Camuncoli - Diamond Code SEP228088
• Unnatural #5 Cover C by Ennio Bufi & Andrea Meloni - Diamond Code SEP228254
• Vanish #4 Cover K by Ryan Stegman - Diamond Code SEP228089
• Voyagis #2 Cover C by Sumeyye Kesgin - Diamond Code SEP228090
• The Walking Dead Deluxe #52 Cover D by David Finch & Dave McCaig - Diamond Code SEP228091
• The Walking Dead Deluxe #53 Cover F by David Finch & Dave McCaig - Diamond Code SEP228092
• What's The Furthest Place From Here? #9 Cover D by Tyler Boss - Diamond Code SEP228093
Longtime Image fans won’t want to miss out collecting them all this season in celebration of this milestone anniversary.
Todd McFarlane's Spawn is one of the world's bestselling and longest-running monthly creator-owned superhero comic books, with hundreds of millions sold worldwide in more than 120 countries.
The road to McFarlane's history-making comic run began in 1992 when he co-founded Image Comics and released Spawn #1, still the single-best-selling issue all-time for any creator-owned comic, selling an astonishing 1.7 million copies—which was an unprecedented feat for a creator-owned comic. Also, the comic became an Emmy Award-winning animated series on HBO and a live-action feature film that grossed more than $100 million.
Then, in 2019, McFarlane made history with the publication of Spawn #300 and record-breaking Spawn #301. These milestones have earned McFarlane the Guinness World Record for the world's "Longest-running Creator-owned Superhero Comic Book Series.”
After garnering unheard of success in the comic industry, McFarlane launched McFarlane Toys, one of America's top action figure manufacturers. McFarlane Toys has become an industry leader, redefining the action figure market's standards and a licensee of world-class brands and leading global franchises. Under McFarlane’s creative direction, McFarlane Toys action figures and toys are consistently on the "Best Seller" and "Top Toy" lists at national mass retailers, including Target, Walmart, and Amazon.com. Spawn and all related characters and elements © & ™ TMP.
We have had a huge demand for this comic and we have secured more copies for sale on the online store and on the shelves in the brick and motor store.
We expect to sell out again so order your copies early so you are not disappointed.
Issues #2 - 5 are selling quickly as well, order the #2 - 5 subscription package for the fastest shipping.